$19.90 USD $29.90 USD
• How soon can I see results after using Activa Brightening Mask?
With the combination of natural active ingredients and advanced technology, you will notice visible results instantly.
• Should I continue using Activa Brightening Mask once I start seeing visible effects?
Brown spots and pigmentation result from poor diet, stress, daily exposure to harmful UV rays, pollution, hormonal changes and other lifestyle problems. Hence continuous usage of Activa brightening Mask helps to maintain your skin against the on-going battle with discoloration.
• If I have acne on my face, can I still use Activa Brightening Mask?
The product is suitable for all skin types.
• Should I be concerned about long term side effects from using Activa Brightening Mask?
Activa Brightening Mask is safely free from bleaching agents, such as Hydroquinone. It contains only naturally derived ingredients that are clinically recommended.
$59.90 USD $119.50 USD
• Who can use ACTIVA Condolisa Series?
ACTIVA Condolisa Series can be used by anyone whose scar is dry (especially acne scars). Scars should be at the repairing stage not when the wound is fresh or bleeding.
• Is the ACTIVA Condolisa Series safe for usage?
Yes, it is made of 100% natural active ingredients.
• How soon can I see the results after using ACTIVA Condolisa Scar Gel?
The results may vary depending on individual; it is advisable to apply ACTIVA Condolisa Scar Gel every day to obtain the best results. You will see the difference as sooner as 14 days.
• Can I wear make-up over Activa ACF- Acne Care Formula Sunblock SPF 18?
Yes. However make sure these cosmetics are oil-free and non-comedogenic (don’t clog pores).
• If my face is clear can I stop using Activa ACF- Acne Care Formula Sunblock SPF 18? Does it matter what time I use it?
Continued usage of ACF Sunblock SPF 18 will ensure acne doesn’t recur and that your skin remains well cared for, meaning you can enjoy all the advantages of a healthier, lovelier complexion for many, many years. Try to follow the instructions that we give. If you wrongly use the products, you could decrease the efficacy of the treatment.
• Is there any particular guideline for storing these products?
It is recommended that you store them below room temperature.
• Is Activa ACF- Acne Care Formula Sunblock SPF 18 safe to use if I’m pregnant?
Kindly consult your physician or gynaecologist before using any medication, be it topical or oral, especially during pregnancy.
• Can I also use Activa ACF-Acne Care Formula Sunblock SPF 18 on my chest, back and buttocks?
Yes, as Activa ACF-Acne Care Formula Sunblock SPF 18 is safe enough to be used on any blemish-prone area of your body.
• Why choose ACTIVA NT Stretch Mark Cream?
ACTIVA NT Stretch Mark Cream contains strong active ingredients, successfully tested among woman. Use for prevention of new stretch marks and also reducing existing ones.
• When do you need ACTIVA NT Stretch Mark Cream?
Existing stretch marks
Reduces both size and color of existing stretch marks. Be it, thin, light line or red, purple hardened marks.
Use for prevention. The earlier stretch mark is treated, more likely you can lessen their appearance. Starting from the 2nd month of pregnancy, apply twice daily.
Continue to use till 2 months after delivery. It will restructure and tighten skin that is loosening during pregnancy and reduce existing stretch marks (if any).
• How soon will I be able to see the result?
The results may be varying from person to person, it is advisable to apply Activa NT Stretch Mark Cream every day to obtain the best results and see a difference after 3 months.
• Can both men and women use Activa NT Stretch Mark Cream?
Of course! Use it on any area with stretch marks.
Massage small circular movements and downwards.
Massage in circular movement and upwards.
• Inner & Outer thighs
Massage in small circular movements from thigh to knee.