• Can I wear make-up over Activa ACF- Acne Care Formula Sunblock SPF 18?
Yes. However make sure these cosmetics are oil-free and non-comedogenic (don’t clog pores).
• If my face is clear can I stop using Activa ACF- Acne Care Formula Sunblock SPF 18? Does it matter what time I use it?
Continued usage of ACF Sunblock SPF 18 will ensure acne doesn’t recur and that your skin remains well cared for, meaning you can enjoy all the advantages of a healthier, lovelier complexion for many, many years. Try to follow the instructions that we give. If you wrongly use the products, you could decrease the efficacy of the treatment.
• Is there any particular guideline for storing these products?
It is recommended that you store them below room temperature.
• Is Activa ACF- Acne Care Formula Sunblock SPF 18 safe to use if I’m pregnant?
Kindly consult your physician or gynaecologist before using any medication, be it topical or oral, especially during pregnancy.
• Can I also use Activa ACF-Acne Care Formula Sunblock SPF 18 on my chest, back and buttocks?
Yes, as Activa ACF-Acne Care Formula Sunblock SPF 18 is safe enough to be used on any blemish-prone area of your body.
• How soon can I see results after using Activa Brightening Mask?
With the combination of natural active ingredients and advanced technology, you will notice visible results instantly.
• Should I continue using Activa Brightening Mask once I start seeing visible effects?
Brown spots and pigmentation result from poor diet, stress, daily exposure to harmful UV rays, pollution, hormonal changes and other lifestyle problems. Hence continuous usage of Activa brightening Mask helps to maintain your skin against the on-going battle with discoloration.
• If I have acne on my face, can I still use Activa Brightening Mask?
The product is suitable for all skin types.
• Should I be concerned about long term side effects from using Activa Brightening Mask?
Activa Brightening Mask is safely free from bleaching agents, such as Hydroquinone. It contains only naturally derived ingredients that are clinically recommended.